Duplex apartment 4+1 for sale, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
We offer luxuriously renovated very bright duplex apartment of 132.3 square meters for sale, 4+1 with a balcony 6,4 sqm – total of 138,7 sqm. The apartment is a part of the luxuriously renovated apartments in Italian style, situated in Manesova street in Prague 2 – Vinohrady – 5 minute walk from Muzeum and close to park Riegrovy sady. It is spacious, there is a large bright living room (36 sqm) with the access to the balcony 6,4 sqm, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 utility rooms with the washing machine connection and gas boiler for heating and hot water. The apartment has new exterior wooden double leaf doors and inside are fitted with all the interior doors. On the floor in the living room and bedrooms have wood floors. To the attic room with private bathroom leads paneled granite staircase. In the upper space of the possibility of subsequent building terraces. The apartment is located on the top floor of a completely renovated Art Nouveau building with a lift. During the reconstruction were used exclusively Italian materials – wiring, windows, tiles, doors. The interior of the house retained the original – including the reconstruction of the rail and original tiles. For more information please contact your broker.
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||132,30 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6,40 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.