Prague, beautiful modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, 69.8 m², balcony, garage, basement, new building, Smíchov, Radlická
We rent a unique modern apartment 2 + kk , which you will be the first tenants. The apartment is located on the 4th floor in the recently built a new building , near Anděl , Radlická street . Comfortably furnished apartment offers stylish living. Superb kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances – fridge , freezer , ceramic hob, oven , dishwasher. Bathroom with bath, wc. From the bedroom doorway to the balcony , great soundproof bedroom , nothing will prevent quality sleep. There are high-quality materials – laminate flooring , soundproof large French windows provide plenty of light . You can rent a garage for a monthly fee . There is also a communal garden and terrace behind the house , a piece of nature in the city center . Modern , high-quality housing in a popular and accessible location of Prague 5 – Smíchov. The strategic location offers all the amenities of city life together with nature. Behind the house is a park which offers opportunities for relaxation and walks in the countryside , complete public amenities – near the business center, fitness center , cinema, restaurants , cafes , kindergartens and primary schools . Excellent transport – tram stop directly in front of the house, around the corner from the bus station , metro B nearby.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000.- + electricity|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||69,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.