Prague, luxury apartment 4+1 for rent renovated, Smetanovo nábřeží, Old Town, basement, 160 m²
Luxury apartment 4+1 after reconstruction for demanding clients with a total area of 160 m² with a basement is located in the 5th floor with elevator. The apartment is furnished with original designer furniture, sculptures and statues. It consists of two separate bedrooms, a study, living room, hall , kitchen and two bathrooms . Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel furniture, electric hob, oven and fridge freezer. First bathroom with bathtub. Second bathroom with shower. Toilets separately. There is also a washer and dryer. The apartment is secured with a safety system and air conditioning. The walls are lined with exotic wood. On the floors are marble. The house is located in an attractive historical part of Prague. The apartment has beautiful views of the Vltava River, Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Charles Bridge and Petrin. Great amenities and accessibility. Tram stop „Karlovy lázně“ front of the house from which you get to 4 minutes on the subway „A“ Staroměstská.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.