Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70 sqm) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Ripska street, parking
Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70 sqm) for rent is located on the 2nd floor of renovated seccesse building in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Ripska street. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Pantry and cloakroom are also in the apartment. In the bathroom there is a both bathtub and a shower unit, preparation for connecting the washing machine. Parquetted or wooden floors, in the hallway and bathroom tiles. Heating is local gas. Internet connection via ADSL. Parking is possible in the yard for additional fee. The house is situated in an pleasant, quiet location with lots of greenery around. In the vicinity, there are many opportunities to relax and rest – park Riegrovy sady literally at your fingertips. Close proximity of cultural life – theater U Hasicu or theater Na Vinohradech nearby. Quality of civic amenities. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad or namesti are Miru nearby.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 700 CZK monthly + energy consumption + possibility of parking 1500 CZK/mont/car|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.