Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, new building, Francouzská, Vinohrady, attractive location, 28 m²
Beautiful newly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building with a total area of 28 m² is located in a brick house in a very attractive area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment although located in the center of Prague is very quiet and soundproofed windows overlook the street Voronezska. Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, washing machine ane toilet. There is a digital TV and satellite. Ability to connect to the Internet for a monthly fee. On the floors are all brand new oak floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. Great amenities and accessibility. There are numerous restaurants, bars, Havlicek and Bezručovy orchards, shops, ATMs, pharmacies. Tram stop „Krymska“ front of the house which you can reach in 3 minutes on the subway „A“ Náměstí Míru.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1950 CZK + internet 300 CZK|
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||28 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.