Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+1 in a family house for rent, Na moklině, Řepy, balcony, 130 m²
Beautiful and spacious partly furnished apartment 3+1 with a total area of 130 m² is located on the 1st storey house with private entrance and balcony in Prague 6 – Řepy. The apartment consists of living room, 2 bedrooms , kitchen, dining room, bathroom and toilet . Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, fridge freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. A second toilet independently. Utility room with washing machine. On the floors are floating floors, tiles and carpet in the rooms . Heated by central heating . Wifi Internet connection and central heating included in the rent. Parking is available in front of the street or the big parking lot in front of the house also. Great amenities and accessibility. The surroundings are standard supermarket, primary school, pharmacy, ATMs, restaurants and bus stop „Za Slánskou silnicí“ which takes passengers up to 9 minutes to metro" B" Stodůlky.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 2600 CZK|
|Address||Na moklině, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.