Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Chodská, Vinohrady, 80 m²
Very nice fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after reconstruction with a total area of 80 m² is located on the 2nd floor with elevator. The apartment has two separate rooms, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Modern fully equpped kitchen with new dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, gas cooker with hob and electric oven. Spacious bathroom with shower and bidet. Toilet is separate. In the corridor are built large built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The whole apartment has new wooden windows, built-in safe and security doors. The floors are parquet and tiles. Great amenities – restaurants, post office, pharmacy, schools, libraries, theaters, shops and more. Excellent transport links – 2 minutes on the tram, 5 minutes to the metro station „A“ Jiřího z Poděbrad. Guided tours are available from 13 June 2016.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- czk utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.