Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, new building, Hornoměcholupská, Hostovař, balcony, garage, 57 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 57 m² with balcony, garage, cellar and storage room located on the 4th floor of the new building from 2014 with a lift. The modern kitchen is equipped electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. Available is the cable to connect to the Internet and TV. The house is located in a quiet green area near is dam Hostivař. Great amenities and accessibility. There are numerous restaurants, shops, primary school and bus stop „K Lesoparku“ which takes passengers up to 13 minutes to metro „C“ Opatov.
11 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3050 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Hornoměcholupská, Praha 9|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.