The renovated office space 4+kk, 108 sqm, terrace with garden, garage, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, U Kanalky street
We offer for sale a newly renovated office 4+kk with a net floor area of 108 m² in the attractive area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, U Kanalky street. The office consists of two floors, the upper floor has direct access to the terrace and a spacious garden. The office is located on the ground floor of a renovated Art Nouveau building and is unfurnished with a reception place, a new kitchen with appliances, light fixtures, blinds, wooden parquet flooring, French windows to the garden, combined with mosaic tiles, Sandstone tiles, Sanitary Butterfly and Lussobath, gas boiler Therm, 2 x WC, shower, internet TV, satellite, internet, video intercom, air conditioning, and preparation for entrance security door. Parking in the private garage in the house. Location with excellent transport links, metro A – Jiriho z Podebrad and tram stop is in the immediate vicinity of the house. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
11 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and all the fees|
|Address||U Kanálky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||108,46 m²|
|Terrace||yes (26,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.