Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent in a new building, Chudenická, Hostovař, garage, terrace, 68 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 68 m2 with terrace, garage and cellar is located in the 8th floor with a lift. The apartment consists of living room with kitchen, one uncontinuous room, bathroom and toilet. Kitchen with doble cooker (stove on request), refrigerator, freezer and dining table. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, toilet separately. Floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague 9 – Hostovař with plenty of greenery and parks. Great amenities and accessibility. Nearby are restaurants, supermarkets (Penny, Albert), ATMs, shops, clinic on the basket, pharmacy, kindergarten and Hostivařská přehrada. Bus stop „Toulcův dvůr“ two minutes walk from the house which you get to 8 minutes to metro „C“ Opatov.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK + garage 1000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Chudenická, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Terrace||yes (16 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.