Prague, luxury apartment in the new building for rent 2+kk (76m²), St. Linhartova, Košíře, terrace, cellar, parking
Luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (76m²) with terrace 6m², which can be rented furnished for a higher price, located on the first floor of the new building in the street Linhartova, Praha 5, Košíře. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, in the kitchen is a pantry. In the bedroom is a dressing room. The bathroom has a bathtube, toilet in a separate room, washing machine by arrangement. The house used premium materials – kitchen brand Poggenpohl with Siemens appliances, ceramic tiles and sanitary ware Villeroy Boch, oak flooring, underfloor heating in the bathroom, Hansgrohe. The apartment has a cellar – 8m² and covered parking space – needs to be rented with the apartment (there is also possibilitty to rent cllasical parking space in garage). The floor tiles and parquet. Central heating, internet possible. The house is situated in a pleasant environment with plenty of greenery. Transportation – 2 minutes to bus station (13 minutes to the metro station Andel, line B).
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 4000,- + parking 1000,-|
|Address||Linhartova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.