Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 6+kk for rent in a family house, Do Lipan, Kolovraty,garden,terrace,garage,190m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 6+kk after reconstruction with an area of 160 m² (flat surface) and 30 m2 (commercial space) with garden, terrace and garage, located in a family house in Prague – Kolovraty. The apartment has 2 large bedrooms, 2 children's room, bedroom, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and sauna. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The first bathroom with corner bath and toilet. Second bathroom with shower. Two separate toilets. There is an internet connection, alarm and fireplace. On the floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. Heated by gas. floor heating (underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs). The possibility of using additional parking spaces in the yard. The house is located in a very quiet area. Excellent transport links bus stop " Do Lipan " in front of the house from which you get half an hour on the metro „C“ Haje.
29 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Do Lipan, Praha 10 - Kolovraty|
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||1 100 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 100 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.