Prague, attractive commercial space for rent - 8 offices, Křenova, Veleslavín, garage, 215 m²
Attractive commercial space suitable for business operations on a total area of 215 m² is located in the 2nd floor of a building in Prague 6. The area consists of 8 individual offices separated by a brick wall with a window overlooking the street or the park. Furthermore a kitchen and two toilets. The building includes an elevator and direct access to the underground garage where you can rent a parking space for a monthly fee or make use of the parking spaces in front of the parking lot at the gates. On the floors are carpets. Heated by central heating. There is an alarm, phone and high speed internet UPC in the course of the year will be introduced optical connection with 300mb/300mb. Possibility to rent the basement stalls and a garage. The premises are located in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. In the vicinity of the Billa supermarket, pharmacy, post office, restaurants and the tram stop „Obchodní dům Petřiny“ which takes passengers up to 11 minutes on the subway " A" Hradcanská.
270 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 32 CZK/m2|
|Address||Křenova, Praha 6|
|Usable area||215 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.