Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Brunclíkova, Břevnov, balcony, cellar, 65 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 65 m2 with balcony and cellar is located in the 6th floor of the brick house. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and toilets. Kitchen with gas stove, oven and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. The hall is built in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. On the floors are carpeted and tiled floors. Heated by central heating. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague 6 is excellent amenities and transport links. The surroundings are supermarkets (Billa, Zabka), restaurants, primary school, kindergarten, pharmacies, ATMs and parks (Vypich). Tram stop „Obchodní dům Petřiny“ two minutes walk from the house which you get to metro „A“ Hradčanská to 11 minutes.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas|
|Address||Brunclíkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.