Non-residential unit 3+1, 78 sqm, cellar, terrace, parking space, Prague 8 - Troja, Trojska street
We offer for sale non-residential unit 3+1 of 78 sqm in quiet location Prague 8 – Troja, Trojska street. This unit is situated on the groundfloor of six-floor building from 2007 and consists of the entrance hall, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, terrace (24 sqm) and cellar (3.95 sqm), the total floor area of the unit is 101.88 sqm. It also includes a parking space in communal garage of the house. The house is located in a very popular green district of Troja, near Metro C – Kobylisy a tram. The connection to the city center and as Prazsky okruh is very good. All amenities are in place, including supermarkets, schools, kindergartens and new aqua park Šutka (swimming pools, sauna world, wellness). Troja is considered to be the greenest part of the city at all, and not only because of the world-famous botanical and zoological gardens. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|central heating||gas station for house|
7 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Trojská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||78,04 m²|
|Terrace||yes (23,84 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.