Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, renovated, Oblouková, Vršovice, basement, 73 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+kk renovated with a total area of 73 m² with a basement is located on the 4th floor in Prague 10. The apartment consists of one through and one separated room, kitchen and bathroom. Modern kitchen equipped with gas stove, electric oven, microwave and fridge with freezer. In the living room there is a black coffee table, TV cabinet and built-in shelves black. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. In the hallway is a large wardrobe with plenty of storage space. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by gas. floor heating. There is internet and tv from O2 and cable TV from UPC. The house is situated in an attractive location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, supermarkets (Tesco Expres, Zabka ), ATMs, pharmacies, Sokol Praha Vršovice and tram stop „Vršovické náměstí“ which you get to 6 minutes on the metro „A“ Náměstí Míru .
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500 CZK/person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Oblouková, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.