Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 4+kk for rent in new building, Nad Ohradou, Žižkov, 96 m²
We offer beautiful furnished apartment 4 + kk with a total area of 96 m2 . The apartment is located on the 4th floor in the attic of 2000 with spectacular views of the city . The house is equipped with an elevator and pram . The apartment consists of 3 rooms , bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine upstairs and a large living room with kitchen and toilet on the lower floor . The modern kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, electric oven , dishwasher and fridge freezer oděleným . Floating floors , tile in kitchen, hallway and kouplnou . Heated by central heating. There are lines UPC Internet, including Wi – Fi and HDMI to the projector . The house is situated in an attractive location with excellent amenities and transport links. In the surroundings there are restaurants , supermarkets (Lidl , Tesco Express ) , ATMs , pharmacy, Vítkov park , sports complex and cinema Pražačka Aero. Ohrada tram stop , metro Flora , Florence 7 min . , Tram No.9 Wenceslas Square . 10min
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||3500 CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Nad Ohradou, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.