Prague, nice furnished or unfurnnished apartment with great view 2+kk+terrace (62 m²) for rent, quiet location, parking
Very nice, bright furnished or unfurnnished apartment 2+kk (62 m²) in a quiet locality with terrace on the ground floor. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric stove, microwawe oven, coffee maker and electric kettle. Heating is local gas. The bathroom has a washing machine with drier and bath, toilet in separate room. Tiled floors, carpet in the living room and bedroom. There is a storage room and built-in wardrobe in the hallway, spacious walk-in closet in the bedroom. The apartment can be rented also unfurnished. Garage parking for one car available for additional fee. Excellent transport links – 4 minut to metro station Jinonice B, 15 minutes to the city center.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||building services are included, monthly deposit for energy bills 3500 CZK monthly, neccessary to rent the garage for 1000 CZK monthly|
|Address||U kříže, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.