Luxury furnished apartment 4+kk (141 sqm), for rent,new building, Prague 6 - Liboc, Naardenska, 2x terrace
Offer of rent of atypical 4+kk apartment on the 4th flor of new building with lift 141 m2 large. Very sunny, brand new flat have two terraces with splendid view to the Hvezda folly and adjoining enclosure as well as to the local church. The building is located in premises with nice stroll zone close to Sarka valley, guarded by security service. Wooden floors in every room, all the doors and windows are wooden as well. TV and telephone lines are in every room, heated centrally by the gas boilet located in the basement. Total of three bedrooms, kitchen fully equipped with built-in appliances Siemens (glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher, refridgrator, fumehood, everything in stainless steel), one bathroom with a tub, two sinks, toilet, bidet and washing machine, the other bathroom with shower, one extra toilet in separate room. Two terraces, one accessible from the living room, the other from one of the bedrooms. Next to the building, there are childern playgrounds, open air pool and shopping malls are also not very far away. Easily accessible, Vitezne Namesti hub with metro A station is can be reached by car in 4 minutes or by tram in 10. English and japaneese school is nearby too.
29 980 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bulding services 7480 CZK monthly + electricity and internet bills|
|Address||Naardenská, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||141 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.