Prague, luxury family house 6+kk for rent, Rozkošská, Šeberov, garden, terrace, garage, 120 m²
Luxury family house 6+kk with a total area of 120 m² with a garden area of 373 m², terrace and courtyard, including a garage 38 m2 is situated in a newly built family house in Prague – Šeberov. The house comprises on the ground floor of entrance hall, bathroom, WC, room and large kitchen with a connection to the living room. The living room is the entrance glass doors to the terrace. In the first upstairs is a spacious bathroom, WC and four bedrooms. Modern fully equipped kitchen with electric stove with oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The first bathroom has bathtub. Second bathroom with bathtub and shower. Three separate toilet. On the floors are tile and laminate floors. Heating and hot water by gas combination boiler. The house is located in a very quiet area in the middle Šeberov ornamental gardens. Excellent transport links to the city center. Bus stop „Hrnčíře“ two minutes walk from the house which you can get up to 7 minutes to metro „C“ Opatov. Available since the 1st of November 2017.
29 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5500 - 6000,- CZK|
|Address||Rozkošská, Praha 4 - Šeberov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||373 m²|
|Garden||yes (373 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.