First Republic villa apartment for sale, 400 sqm, land of 898 sqm, Prague 5 - Pod Zaverkou st., unique view of the city
We offer for sale a villa with a total floor area of 400 m² with 3 separate apartments in Prague 5, street Pod Zaverkou. Three storey villa with impressive views now offers these housing units: 2+kk, 3+1 and 3+1. Possible to use a large loft space for the construction of the fourth dwelling unit. The villa is in a habitable condition suitable for sensitive reconstruction. Built-up area is 214 m2 villa, located on a total land area of 898 m², includes a detached double garage. Local gas heating (boiler on each floor). Location with excellent transport links – bus (night bus as well) 2min from the house, 5min by bus metro station Andel (B). For moments of relaxation and walks there is a nearby hillock Divci Hrady with panoramic view of the built-up part of the city continuously connected to the natural park Prokopske udoli. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
16 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and commission|
|Address||Pod Závěrkou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||898 m²|
|Garden||yes (658 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.