First Republic villa apartment for sale, 400 sqm, land of 898 sqm, Prague 5 - Pod Zaverkou st., unique view of the city
We offer for sale a villa with a total floor area of 400 m² with 3 separate apartments in Prague 5, street Pod Zaverkou. Three storey villa with impressive views now offers these housing units: 2+kk, 3+1 and 3+1. Possible to use a large loft space for the construction of the fourth dwelling unit. The villa is in a habitable condition suitable for sensitive reconstruction. Built-up area is 214 m2 villa, located on a total land area of 898 m², includes a detached double garage. Local gas heating (boiler on each floor). Location with excellent transport links – bus (night bus as well) 2min from the house, 5min by bus metro station Andel (B). For moments of relaxation and walks there is a nearby hillock Divci Hrady with panoramic view of the built-up part of the city continuously connected to the natural park Prokopske udoli. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
16 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and commission|
|Address||Pod Závěrkou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||898 m²|
|Garden||yes (658 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.