Bright apartment 3+1 for sale, for reconstruction, loggia, cellar, Bohuminska St., Prague 9 - Letnany
We offer an exclusive apartment 3+1 with balcony with a total area of 74.3 sqm on 3rd floor of a brick building without elevator in Prague 9 – Letnany, Bohuminska street. The housing unit consists of kitchen, two bedrooms, living room with access to the loggia, pantry, spacious entrance hall, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment is in habitable condition ready for reconstruction. Very good layout. Bricked bathroom, meters for water and heating, new plumbing and roof, original windows and electricity (in 1 room plastic windows), in twoo rooms initial parquet flooring. The apartment includes a cellar. The house has been built in 1971. UPC, cable, antenna available. The apartment has open views of the surrounding parks. All civic amenities in place and a few minutes from the house – kindergarten, primary school, shops (OC Letnany, Penny Market), swimming pool, cinema and so on. Public transport – bus stop 2 min, 3 min by bus metro C, excellent access to the city center by car. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
2 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage|
|Address||Bohumínská, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||74,30 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.