Prague, nice furnished apartment 1+1 for rent, street Brodsky, Chodov, balcony, 50 m²
Beautiful fully furnished flat 1+1 for rent with a total area of 50 m2 with balcony situated in the 7th floor brick building in Prague 4 – Chodov. The apartment consists of one separated room, kitchen and bathroom. Modern kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. On the floors are carpeted and tiled floors. Heated by central heating. There is a TV receiver. Parking on the street. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities and transport links. In the neighborhood are the Albert supermarket, sports center with tennis courts, pharmacies, kindergartens. Bus stop „Brodského“ at the house which you get to 4 minutes to metro „C“ Chodov.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 3000 CZK|
|Address||Brodského, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.