Apartment 3+1 for sale, 116 sqm, lucrative location - Prague 1 - Old Town, Jungmannovo square
We offer 3+1 apartment with an area of 116 m² in private ownership in the city center – Jungmannovo Square, Prague 1 – Old Town.
The apartment is located on the second floor of an Art Nouveau brick building with a lift. The entire apartment has high ceilings, windows are oriented to the south side – there is a magnificent view of the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Snows and the pedestrian zone. The apartment consists of a spacious entrance hall, bedroom, children's room, living room, kitchen, study, bathroom and separated toilet. The apartment is suitable for reconstruction.
This extraordinary place – Golden Cross – houses at the bottom of Wenceslas Square – Můstek – genius loci of old Prague. The location offers very good connections to the rest of the city, including at night. Old Town Square, a few minutes from the house, Wenceslas Square in close proximity. The Old City is the most beautiful part of the city, is suitable for demanding clients who seek an amazing atmosphere of old parts of the city.
Viewing recommended. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
14 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Jungmannovo nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.