Garden in the garden colony for sale, 402 sqm, Prague 9 - Vysocany, Hloubetin
We offer a garden on the area of 402 sqm in allotments between Kbelska and Vysocanska radiala, Praha 9, Vysocany and Hloubetin borders. The garden can be used for recreation, gardening, or there can be even permanently residing like some neighbors. Currently, there is dredged and built 16 square meters area of reinforced concrete foundations and basement space for building a brick house. It is a corner, a few years unkempt, fenced garden in a well maintained, fenced garden colony, enter through the gate on the remote control. There is a shed, electricity and water for irrigation. Entrance to garden is its own lockable gate or side of the property where you can enter by car to the garden. There is no problem to build a sump. To the garden you can go look for yourself at any time, side gate is not locked, so from the colony you can access the garden, the entrance to the colony is locked by remote control, but there is quite a lot of traffic – arrival and departure neighbors who live here permanently, there is always someone who can open the door. The entrance is from the street Kbelská up to Prosek – Letnany – Kbely. Just beyond the entrance to the allotments and turn left up the hill to the end of the meadow, the garden is the very first piece of land right, landmark is a high pear on land and beneath the wooden shed.
600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Praha, Praha 9 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Grounds area||402 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.