Prague, luxuriously furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (107 m²), Lucemburska street, Vinohrady, balcony
Stylishly furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (107 m2) with balcony is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Lucemburska, Prague 3, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated in 2012 . There are two separate bedrooms. The apartment is fully furnished, including appliances, television, DVD player, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine and more. All equipment is of high quality, including teak floors in the bathroom. Cabinets and the designer kitchen are built-in. There is also a chamber. Heating and hot water – gas. Internet access, cable TV and phone through the UPC. Apartment is located in quiet street between the square Jiriho z Poděbrad and Flora. There are all the amenities. Traffic – about 5 minutes to the underground station Jiriho z Podebrad or Flora and on the tram stop.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 1500 + energy about 3000|
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.