Prague, nice new renovated apartment 2 +1 for rent, 67 m², cellar, Praha 7, Letna, Kamenická street
Prague, nice unfurnished renovated apartment is designed as 2 +1. Apartment of 67 square meters is located on the 4th floor of a newly reconstructed building with a lift. The apartment is located in a nice area of Prague 7, Kamenická street. Suitable for roommates, rooms are separate. Modern new kitchen – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob. Bathroom with bath, washing machine. Separate toilet. The apartment has beautiful laminate flooring, gas central heating. The cellar. It is possible to park in the yard. Beautiful living at the interface of two beautiful parks – Stromovka, Letna. There plenty of greenery suitable for relaxation, walks. Complete public amenities, near plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes .. Excellent transport links, close to the tram stop. It is possible to furnish. In the future, will be in a house 24 hour reception.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 CZK/person + 500 CZK/ another person + electricity|
|Address||Kamenická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.