High standard family house 6+1 for sale, fireplace, garden 727 sqm, sauna, pool, Skvorec, Prague - East
We offer elegant detached family house 6+1 for sale in a quiet residential area of Prague East – Skvorec, Slunecna street. The ground floor consists of a vestibule, hall, generously solved spacious living living room with a stoves, projector and projection screen, kitchen fully equiped with Electrolux appliances and pantry, sauna with shower, utility room, separate WC and garage. The first floor consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with toilet. The house is fully insulated, has central vacuuming, heated by a combination of underfloor heating and floor heating (connected to two independent boilers), stainless steel interior window sills and stairs, roofing brand Bramac. Approval in 2008, total land 854 sqm, built-up area 127 sqm. The property is secured by alarm with 2 circuits on each floor. The garden is fully equipped with irrigation system, there is a swimming pool, heated by its own heat pump and underground rainwater. Part of the sale is also a private access road (72 sqm). Location with very good access to Prague, kindergarten, primary school, doctor, dentist, public transportation in place. For more information or to contact your broker.
7 090 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage|
|Usable area||205,05 m²|
|Grounds area||926 m²|
|Garden||yes (727 m²)|
|Pool||yes (43 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.