Prague 1 - Old Town, bright apartment 2+1 for sale, 73,5 sqm, balcony, st. Na Perstyne
We offer nice apartment 2+1 for sale with a total area of 73.5 square meters, located on the 1st floor of a brick building in the very heart of Prague, Na Perstyne Street.The apartment is after reconstruction and consists of an entrance hall, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with toilet, storage room and balcony. The apartment includes the cellar. Own heating- gas boiler. On the floor there are floating floor and tiles. Location Prague 1 – Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague, it is suitable for the discerning travelers seeking a wonderful atmosphere of old parts of town. Old Town Square is a few minutes walk from the house. Excellent transportation connections to other parts of Prague. Please contact the broker for more information or viewing.
4 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal service and brokerage|
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||73,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.