Rent a nice renovated apartment 2 + kk, 56 m², Pilsen - South Suburbs, Hruškova street
We rent newly renovated apartment 2 + kk in the locality in Plzen-Bory, perry street. This apartment is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building with no elevator and its total area is 60 m2. The apartment is completely renovated and is rented fully furnished, there is a new kitchen with ceramic hob and electric oven, bathroom with new tile has a bath and sink, washing machine and dryer, toilet is located separately, dressing room, sofa, dressers, dining table. The modern PVC floors, bathroom, WC and hallway are tiled. Residential heating is local gas. Very popular location with all amenities and excellent access to the city of Pilsen. Photo illustration of the apartment, but the same disposition in the apartment completes reconstruction. Leases and available from 1.12. 2014
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Fees and Services|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.