Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 4+1 for rent, Na Lysinách, Hodkovičky, balcony, cellar, 98 m²
Beautiful and spacious partly furnished flat 4+1 for rent with a total area of 98 m² with balcony and cellar located on the 2nd floor brick building in Prague 4 The apartment is a great solution for living together or a large family. Beautiful kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator with freezer. Spacious bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and washing machine. The second separate toilet. On the floors are carpets, tiles and PVC. Heated by central heating. ADSL cable and phone. The house is located in a very quiet location with plenty of greenery and parks. Great amenities and transport accessibility to the city center. In the vicinity of the primary school, kindergarten, shops and bus stop „Na Lysinách“ which takes passengers up to 15 minutes to metro „C“ Kačerov.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4200 CZK|
|Address||Na lysinách, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.