Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Krčská, Krc,two separate rooms - for roommates , 65 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 65 m² with a basement is located on the 1st floor of the building in Prague 4 – Krc. The apartment is a great solution for the possibility of roommates has two separate rooms. Kitchen with gas stove with oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom with massage shower. Toilet separately. On the floors are tiles and PVC. Through underfloor heating and central heating. Parking on the street. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague 4 with excellent amenities and transport links. The surroundings are pharmacies, shops, food Zabka, post office, park and bus stop „Antala Staška“ which takes passengers up to 8 minutes to metro „C“ Pankrác.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Krčská, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.