Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3 + kk for rent, 84m², balcony, Korunní Street, Prague 2
Prague, nice unfurnished apartment situated on the 3rd floor of a renovated building with a representative entrance with elevator near Vinohradská vodárna and Náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad. The apartment consists of entrance hall with guest toilet, room with balcony and kitchenette separated by a wall, one bedroom courtyard, another bedroom with balcony to the street, bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with appliances. The gas boiler, computer network. The floors are parquet and tiles. The flat and consent to a change in the use of space allows you to enjoy both for residential and office. Nice living near the city center. Complete amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Nearby is also a business center. Good accessibility.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity + gas|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.