Unique, renovated, furnished attic duplex 2+1 apartment in the area of Prague 3 - Vinohrady, 86 m²
Unique, renovated, furnished attic duplex 2+1 apartment in Prague 3 in Kolinska street. 6th floor of brick building renovated in year 2003, the elevator is available for the three apartments on the floor. Kitchen is equipped with modern appliances including refridgerator, ceramic hob,dishwasher, microwawe oven and electric kettle. The bathroom has bathtub and a toilet, another toilet in separate room, washing machine. SAT TV, internet wi-fi. Furniture includes wardrobes, there is cloakroom, parquetted floors, gas heating. Situated in the quiet street, but still close to main Vinohrady avenues and tram stops, metro A stops and parks are in walking distance, all the amenities in the area.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly, possible to pay fixed rate or deposits directly to the distributors|
|Address||Kolínská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.