Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent in a house after reconstruction,Stavovská, Hostivař, balcony,153m²
Beautiful unfurnished house 5+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 153 m² with balcony and cellar is located in a family house in Prague 10 – Hostivař. The apartment consists of 5 rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob and dishwasher. The first bathroom with bathtub and toilet, second with shower and toilet. Third toilet is separate. The apartment is via UPC. On the floors are parquet, flooring and tiles. Heating through gas heating. Parking in the garage (can fit a smaller car) or on the street. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague near Hostivař tank with plenty of greenery. Great amenities and accessibility. The surroundings are supermarkets (Lidl), ATMs, restaurants and bus stop „Hostivařská“ from which you get to 9 minutes on the subway „A“ Skalka.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5700 CZK|
|Address||Stavovská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||153 m²|
|Grounds area||180 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.