Prague 9 - Letnany, beautiful new apartment 2+kk for sale, 48 sqm, new building, terrace, cellar, parking
If you are looking for comfortable living in a quiet area of Prague 9 – Letňany, we offer a flat 2+kk with a net floor area of 48m² and a terrace (5.9 m2) in a newly built residential building in the street Chlebovická. Housing unit is located in 3th floor in a building with elevator. From the hall are direct inputs to all rooms – bathroom with toilet, very practical pantry, living room with kitchenette crafted nice to peace and bedroom. Both rooms access to the terrace. The price is also a cellar and a garage . Just a few steps from the house there is a bus station with excellent transport links to the metro station B and C. The subway station „C“ Letňany within walking distance. It is a very quiet area with adjoining parkland suitable for walking in the nearby playground. Near the house there is also a bicycle path. Excellent shopping facilities, sports facilities and a swimming pool nearby. For more information or viewing please contact the broker .
3 110 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Chlebovická, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||48 m²|
|Terrace||yes (5,90 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.