Prague, sunny, partly furnished duplex apartment 1 + kk (36m²) for rent, U lužického semináře, Malá Strana
Spacious duplex apartment 1 + kk for rent in the street U lužického seminare in Prague 1 – Malá Strana. Partly furnished duplex apartment with a total area of 36m² situated on the 4th floor of a brick building with no elevator. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, glass-ceramic plate, oven and dishwasher. The modern bathroom has a bath and a toilet. Other facilities include a washing machine, dining table with chairs, chest of drawers, sofa and coffee table. The apartment has its own gas boiler for hot water and heating. There is a large storage room above the kitchen. Flooring – laminate flooring and tiles. The house is located in the city center, just a short walk from Charles Bridge. Full amenities in the area is a must. A few minutes away is the tram and metro.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1.000, - + electricity and gas (transfer to the tenant)|
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.