Beautiful furnished flat 2+kk for rent, 52 m², Vratislavova st., Prague 2
Beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk on the area of 52 m² is located in a newly renovated building under Vyšehrad, close to the Vltava River and one tram stop from the metro Palackého Square. Reconstruction is performed to a high standard with an emphasis on the materials used, functionality and requirements of modern times, combined with the recovery of the original features. The house has a new elevator. There is a fully equipped kitchen manufacturer Schuller: oven, el. hob, mw oven, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal). washer, dryer. In the bathroom, Villeroy Boch, Hansgrohe and bathroom furniture. Individual gas heating boiler, radiators, chrome thermostatic valves, bathroom ladder. Surfaces are Spanish tiles in the bathroom, the other rooms, solid oak parquet. Entry door Safety Class 4 and the entrance and interior doors are atypical height of 210 cm. Other amenities: videophone, SAT / TV and internet (UPC, O2 Telefonica) in all living rooms, fire alarm.
20 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 1200,- CZK + electricity + gas|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.