2 family houses for sale, 3+1 and 2+1, Vrtakova street, Benatky nad Jizerou
We sell the historic brick house in the street Vrťátkova, Benátky nad Jizerou. House was originally designed as two separate units (still two numbers descriptive) is now connected to the entrance hall. Until now, partly renovated (new roof over one part, partly new water and heating). The house has two floors – one of the already reconstructed the living area. On the 1st floor there are two apartments and rooms used as storage or coal fuels. 2nd floor is accessible from the apartment 3+1 and there are two bedrooms and gallery. Total area is 155.46 m² with possibility of building a residential attic above the apartment 2+1. The building is connected to the sewerage system, water supply, electricity and gas – available in the street. The building is suitable for housing reconstruction and the other is subject to heritage protection. The property is suitable as family housing or as an investment. For more information, please contact us.
|local solid fuels|
1 196 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Vrťátkova, Benátky nad Jizerou|
|Usable area||155 m²|
|Grounds area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.