Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Nad aleji st., Břevnov, balcony, 54 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 54 m² with balcony located on the 4th floor of brick house. The apartment is a great solution to enable sharing. It consists of an entrance hall, two separate bedrooms, a living room with balcony, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Kitchen equipped with stove, oven, fridge with freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. On the floors are carpets, tiles and PVC. Parking on the street. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague 6 with great amenities and transport links. The surroundings are supermarkets (Billa, Zabka), restaurants, primary school, kindergarten, pharmacies, ATMs and parks (Vypich). Tram stop „Obchodní dům Petřiny“ two minutes walk from the house from which you get to metro „A“ Hradčanská to 11 minutes.
7 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Nad alejí, Praha 6|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.