Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 after reconstruction, Osadní st., Holešovice, 45 m², parkong
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 1+1 with a total area of 45 m² is located on the first floor of the brick house. The apartment consists of an entrance hall which has a spacious cabinet with large storage space, kitchen and living room along with a bedroom. The living room is furnished with bed, chest of drawers, shelves and beds with large storage space. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, stove, fridge with freezer, microwave and dining table. Bathroom with shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment is an internet UPC, may be converted to a new tenant. The house is situated in an attractive location with excellent amenities and transport links throughout Prague. The surroundings are supermarkets (Albert, Billa), restaurants, pharmacies, ATMs and tram stop „Ortenovo namesti“ from which to get to the metro „C“ Nadrazi Holesovice 1 minute or walk for 4 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1 800 CZK|
|Address||Osadní, Praha 7|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.