Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, cellar, parking, street Letohradská, Holešovice, 55m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after partial reconstruction of the total area of 55 m² with lift, storage room and cellar (the agreement) is located on the first floor of a brick building in Prague 7 – Holešovice. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob and fridge. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. The apartment has a telephone, cable internet connection, sofa and shelves. On the floors are parquet, flooring and tiles. Heating through WAW. Parking in the yard for a monthly fee. The apartment is located in a quiet location close to Letna Park. Great amenities and accessibility throughout Prague. There are many restaurants, cafes, supermarkets (Billa), pharmacies, theaters (Pidivadlo), parks (Letna Park), museums (National Technical Museum), primary school and kindergarten. Kamenická tram stop 3 minutes walk from the house from which you can reach in 3 minutes on the metro „C“ Vltavska.
9 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (sevices) 1400 CZK + electricity about 1300 CZK + garage 1200 CZK|
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.