Prague, beautiful unfurnished attic apartment, complete reconstruction for rent 3+1 (51 m²), Ruska, Vršovice, parking
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (51 m2) is located on the third floor of the villa in the street Ruska, Praha 10, Vršovice. The apartment was completely renovated while preserving the beautiful original beams. There are 3 bedrooms, which are oriented to the courtyard. The new kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, fridge and freezer. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Possibility of internet and cable television. There may be a fee to rent a parking space in the yard. Hot water and heating self-contained electric boiler. The villa is located in a popular area of Prague Vršovic. There are all amenities – supermarket, pharmacy, schools, restaurants, and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to bus station.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK cca 2000,- + electricity 2000,-|
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.