Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building, Štolcova, Modřany, garage, basement, 40m²
Beautiful and partly furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 40 m2 with balcony situated on the 3rd floor with a lift. Kitchen with new moon kitchen with Whirlpool appliances – electric cooker with oven. Spacious bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The apartment has a built in cupboards in the hallway and living room with plenty of storage space. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The lease is a spacious basement and garage in the basement. The apartment is located in a quiet area of Prague 4 with plenty of greenery and close to the Modřanská rokle. Good amenities and accessibility. The surroundings are grocery shops, restaurants, ATMs and bus stop „Komořany“ which takes passengers to the city center in about 20 minutes.
8 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.500 CZK + elektricity + 1.000 CZK garage|
|Address||Štolcova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.