Representative family house 5 +1, garden, garage, Prague 4, Libuš
The house was built in 2006, the total floor area is 220 square meters and is divided into 3 floors and living attic. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, laundry room, utility room, study, bathroom. The kitchen is connected to the dining room and living room. The living room has a fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances. On the upper floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with corner bath. The attic is used by another bedroom. Floor coverings are designed by tiles and floating floors. The house adjoins a nice well kept garden with an area of 191 m², which is conviniently accessible from the living room through the patio. Another advantage of the house is a comfortable garage for two vehicles. Heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler. The house is situated in the area of family houses and villas in attractive location of Prague 4 with easy access to the metro and the city center. The location has all amenities – health center facilities, kindergartens, schools including the well-known British international school in the near Kamýk. Libuš is accessible by bus from several underground stations: line C, station Kačerov – 10 min., Chodov station – 20 min., Line B, station Smíchovské Station 25 min. Libuš and surroundings offer plenty of sports and cultural activities for all ages, see more on the website City of Prague Libuse.
9 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Šátalská, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||273 m²|
|Garden||yes (191 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.