Prague, luxury partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent in a new building, balcony, Lindleyova, Dejvice, 52 m²
Luxury furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 52 m² with 2 balconies and elevator is located in the 1st floor in the new residence Podbaba. The apartment is brand new and equipped with furniture, security doors and home videophone. It becomes two separate rooms (each room has its own balcony with dimensions of 8 and 11 m2), kitchen and bathroom with toilet. Kitchen equipped new kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. Heated by central heating. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Parking available on the street. Excellent amenities and transport accessibility to the city center. There are numerous restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket Kaufland, ATMs, sports complex Juliska. The tram and bus stop „Podbaba“ two minutes walk from the house from which you get to 4 minutes on the subway „A“ Dejvická.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Lindleyova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
|Balcony||yes (19 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.