Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent renovated, garden, cellar, Na Petynce, Střešovice, 74 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent completely renovated (2014) with a total area of 74 m² with garden and cellar is located in the 2nd floor of the house in Prague 6 – Střešovice. The apartment consists of three rooms, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. New kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower and washing machine (on request). Toilet separately. Telephone ADSL. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heated by central heating. The owner is willing to equip the apartment with furniture in a subsequently higher the rent. The house is located in a quiet area. Nearby are many restaurants, shops, pharmacy, supermarket Billa, Petynka swimming pool, kindergarten, ATMs and parks. Bus stop „Kajetánka“ 3 minute walk from the house from which you get to seven minutes on the subway „A“ Hradčanská.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Na Petynce, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.