Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 4+1 for rent renovated, garden, parking, Na Zájezdu, Vinohrady, 162 m²
Beautiful and spacious partly furnished apartment for rent 4+1 after reconstruction of the size of 162 m2 is situated on the ground floor of the First Republic in a beautiful villa with a garden. The apartment can be used for housing or business space. It becomes a large entrance hall with U.S. fireplaces (28m²), three large rooms (approx. 24 m2), dining room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, closet and 2 conservatories and loggia. Kitchen equipped new kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. On the floors are PVC, tiles and flooring. Heating through gas heating, underfloor heating in the bathroom. Parking on the street. The house is located in a quiet residential area of Prague 10 – Vinohrady. Great amenities and accessibility. There are numerous restaurants, supermarkets (Tesco Express ), pharmacy , post office , ATMs and parks. Bus stop " Vlašimská " two minutes walk from the house from which you get to three minutes on the metro „A“ Flora.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 300 CZK/person + electricity and gas about 4700 CZK|
|Address||Na zájezdu, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.