Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, náměstí Dr. Václava Holého st., Liben, 65 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 65 m² with a spacious walk-in closet or pantry is located on the 2nd floor of the house in Prague 8 – Liben. Kitchen equipped gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. This year will be here built elevator. The house is situated in an attractive part of the city with excellent amenities and transport links. Nearby are supermarkets (Albert, Billa), restaurants, post office, pharmacy, primary school, kindergarten. Metro „B“ Palmovka 3 minutes walk from the house.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/person, 300 CZK/child + electricity and gas about 1500 - 2000 CZK|
|Address||nám. Dr. V. Hol., Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.