Modern partially furnished house 4+kk in Prague 5 - Jinonice, 2 bathrooms, double garage, garden
Modern partially furnished house (semi-detached house) from r. 2009, 4+kk (250 m2) + terrace 20 m2, three-story house consists of entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, spacious living room with access to the terrace and garden, a dining room and fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances, 2 bathrooms (bath, shower, bidet), 3× toilet, washing machine, preparation for telephone / internet / satellite, outdoor blinds, wooden floors and tiles in the basement there is a utility room with a gas boiler a double garage, garden has an area of 200 m2. In the popular residential area of Botanica at a German school in walking distance to metro Nové Butovice, near the shopping center Gallery Butovice, with excellent transport links to the city center and the airport.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Břežánecká, Praha 5|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||335 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.